Alarcos Quality Center is a spin-off from the Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha (Spain) whose aim is to provide software quality assurance services to factories and development departments, as well as to companies that acquire software products.
It has got over fifteen years of experience in software quality research, carried out by the Alarcos Group. It also counts on the support of professional groups with great international experience in software development and testing, process improvement, measurement and projects estimation.
The main activity of Alarcos Quality Center focuses on providing consultancy and related services in the quality of information systems area. Alarcos Quality Center is specialized in:
- [SEPTEMBER 2015] An article by AQC is published in the Quality Progress magazine
- [AUGUST 2015] AQC will participate in the conference PAM 2015
- [JULY 2015] AQC is featured in the Revista Latinoamericana de Ingenieria del Software
- [JULY 2015] 10th International Conference on Global Software Engineering (ICGSE 2015)
- [JUNE 2015] AQC participates in the Master in Project Management